Tackling Slavery Statement
We as an organization are committed to improving our practices of tackling modern slavery and human trafficking. We recognise that this is a hidden but vey relevant issue within our society. We will not tolerate slavery in our business nor in any supply chain we may work with. We pride ourselves on good ethical practices and approach all aspects of business with integrity. We as a company are committed to enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure there are no forms of slavery in our own business or supply chains.
Our Structure and business model
We are a service led organisation; we are contracted to aide and supply our services at events and sites all over the region, we employ all of our own staff and pledge that we will never subcontract, this ensures all staff are within the remits of our safer working practices.
We provide a number of services within the service industry ranging from SIA Security to litter picking, to car parking to event marshalling, thus coming into contact with many different suppliers. As a company we have a robust whistleblowing policy and each member of staff is told that if they see or suspect something to report it no matter how insignificant it may seem at the time.
Relevant internal policies:
As a medium sized business who are proud to work ethically we have the following internal policies:
- Whistleblowing – this ensures everyone can seek support and knows how to raise a concern
- Health and Safety – This encompasses all the legal requirements and steps to ensure we are compliant and work in an appropriate manner to mitigate any harm risks.
- Recruitment – Our recruitment policy does not permit the use of sub-contracted staff, therefore all staff are our own and come through our own safer recruitment.
- We will risk assess new suppliers using the global slavery index and ask them what steps they have taken to eradicate modern slavery within their business/supply chain
- Notify all auppliers of our expectations and their obligations to the eradication of modern slavery
- Incorporate anti slavery and human trafficking obligations into procurement agreements